Pages

Nori Lynn Photography

Welcome to my photography blog. I'm so glad you're here. My name is Eunora Fralich and I live in Southern Oregon with my husband and four boys. Whenever I get the chance, I love to take pictures. I am a growing natural light photographer who continues to learn through each shoot. I enjoy shooting the wonderful people God brings into my life, however my passion is photographing newborns and the beautiful bellies they give their mommies.

Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Lewis Family

Amanda, Rylee's mom, was hoping to get a quick family picture during their visit from the east coast. Of course it had to rain at our scheduled session. (It is Oregon ;)) I am so glad I found a little spot on our property and for their cheerful attitudes about the situation because I love this shot we caught. (Dad and Mom workin' it for little Rylee- haha!) Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment