Pages

Nori Lynn Photography

Welcome to my photography blog. I'm so glad you're here. My name is Eunora Fralich and I live in Southern Oregon with my husband and four boys. Whenever I get the chance, I love to take pictures. I am a growing natural light photographer who continues to learn through each shoot. I enjoy shooting the wonderful people God brings into my life, however my passion is photographing newborns and the beautiful bellies they give their mommies.

Friday, May 20, 2016

Beautiful Mama-To-Be

Mckinzie and her husband are about to welcome their first baby boy! Does she not have the most perfect baby belly!?! I love being able to photography beautiful people in beautiful seasons of life. Here are a few pictures from McKenzie's maternity session.




No comments:

Post a Comment