Pages

Nori Lynn Photography

Welcome to my photography blog. I'm so glad you're here. My name is Eunora Fralich and I live in Southern Oregon with my husband and four boys. Whenever I get the chance, I love to take pictures. I am a growing natural light photographer who continues to learn through each shoot. I enjoy shooting the wonderful people God brings into my life, however my passion is photographing newborns and the beautiful bellies they give their mommies.

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Meet Little Lydia-

I love when I can follow a family as they grow. I first met the Brasseur family when mama was about to bring Abigail into this world. Now here we are welcoming baby sister, Lydia. Two precious girls. Also, I started photographing newborns in my new minimalist style: less fluff, and just pure, sweet baby on a white or black background. I think I love it. No, I know I love it!








No comments:

Post a Comment