Pages

Nori Lynn Photography

Welcome to my photography blog. I'm so glad you're here. My name is Eunora Fralich and I live in Southern Oregon with my husband and four boys. Whenever I get the chance, I love to take pictures. I am a growing natural light photographer who continues to learn through each shoot. I enjoy shooting the wonderful people God brings into my life, however my passion is photographing newborns and the beautiful bellies they give their mommies.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Little Vayda-

Remember Trey, and Zane?! Well, this little missy is their new cousin!! Little Miss Vayda was a little peanut next to her cousin, Zane. Although she was a tiny bundle, she made me work for every shot. =) I'm sure she will be well loved and cared for by her sweet parents who I think she has wrapped around her little finger. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment