Pages

Nori Lynn Photography

Welcome to my photography blog. I'm so glad you're here. My name is Eunora Fralich and I live in Southern Oregon with my husband and four boys. Whenever I get the chance, I love to take pictures. I am a growing natural light photographer who continues to learn through each shoot. I enjoy shooting the wonderful people God brings into my life, however my passion is photographing newborns and the beautiful bellies they give their mommies.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Blower Baby Coming Soon...

This past week I had the privilege of snapping these pictures for a special couple. I have known the Blowers for many years now and have been praying for their family to grow for just as long. What joy to participate in the celebration of this new life. Congratulations Blowers!!









5 comments:

  1. Love...especially the ones along the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Eunora! And Rachel, you look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome, Eunora! You really caught Rachel's beauty, and Scott doesn't look to bad, either! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture with Scott kneeling down holding Rachel's hand is priceless. Great job!

    ReplyDelete