Pages

Nori Lynn Photography

Welcome to my photography blog. I'm so glad you're here. My name is Eunora Fralich and I live in Southern Oregon with my husband and four boys. Whenever I get the chance, I love to take pictures. I am a growing natural light photographer who continues to learn through each shoot. I enjoy shooting the wonderful people God brings into my life, however my passion is photographing newborns and the beautiful bellies they give their mommies.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Snyder Family

I'm finally getting behind my camera again! Life has been full as I have been following my boys around with their activities. =)

I had the opportunity to 'shoot' my sweet neighbors. Although we had talked about scheduling some pictures, this photo shoot was totally last minute. As I was driving home, the air was warm, the sun was peaking through the clouds and I thought, "I wonder if they would be up for a last-minute photo shoot?" Lucky for me, they were! Here are a few from that day.

You may remember little Adalyn from her newborn shoot. Here she is with her family, already five months old! 




No comments:

Post a Comment